Maybe you already know you should be adding Hot Homes for all of your communities, but you’re running short on ideas. I mean, how many ways can you say “fantastic” or “special”, right? Maybe you’re struggling for ways to promote a home plan as “hot”. Or what can you say about a spec other than that it’s “gorgeous” or “ready to move in”?
New Home Source, Move New Homes and our distribution partners bring in the prospects, but what can you say that will motivate them to take action? … To make that leap from viewing results, to clicking on your listing–to asking for more information?
The key is to communicate scarcity or exclusivity – or better yet, both. You want your prospect to feel like they’ve found your home or community just in time and need to act fast; or to know that your product is their only choice to receive the promoted exclusive benefits.
To get your creative juices flowing, take a look at these example Hot Homes listings:
- Best lot, same price. Hurry, this just-finished Clark plan is on a giant corner lot
- Lovely, mature trees grace this just-built home in Ranchland Villas
- Just Reduced to sell fast! This home won’t last long at this price. Come talk to us about this home and two other just-finished inventory homes with special pricing
- See the jaw-dropping pictures of this plan. Shows like a model…because it is! Come tour our exquisitely decorated model home today.
- Exclusive alcoves and architectural features. This plan features unique details not usually found at this price
- The Geneva, Lowest cost per square foot offered in Sunset Estates. Terrific value for a ton of family living space.
- Only one more Golf lot! And this plan has just the right patio setup to take in the view
- Closing Out! This is the last, Eklund to be built in Copper Junction. 3-car garage for your boat, RV, or workshop!
So get started today! As always, if you need help or training, we’re an email away at firstname.lastname@example.org.