FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Home Source Professional Launches New Home Data to Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service
MLS will begin incorporating new home community and plan data from New Home Source Professional directly into MLS dashboards and portals
Austin, Texas – February 13, 2014 – Builders Digital Experience, Inc. (BDX) announced today that members of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS) in Jacksonville, FL now have access to new home data via New Home Source Professional.
Designed specifically for real estate agents, New Home Source Professional has the largest collection of new homes available anywhere. NEFMLS is part of a growing list of MLS’ across the country who are working with New Home Source Professional to bring this new home data to the MLS membership. As part of the agreements, these MLSs have a turnkey, branded “new home channel” on their MLS interface. MLS members can then search and view all builders’ inventory directly from their MLS dashboard through this customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com.
MLS integrations will debut soon for members of the following MLSs:
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) in the Washington, D.C. metro area;
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS);
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, Ill.;
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, Calif.;
- Contra Costa Association of REALTORS (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, Calif.;
- Bay East Association of REALTORS in Pleasanton, Calif.
MLS integrations are already active and available for members of the following MLSs:
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (RealtyWeb) in Jacksonville, Fla.;
- Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound Association of REALTORS (JTHS MLS) in Jupiter, Fla.;
- Austin Board of REALTORS (ABOR) in Austin, Texas;
- San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service (Sandicor) in the San Diego metro area;
- Regional MLS (RMLS) in Portland, Ore.;
- Tucson Association of REALTORS MLS (TAR/MLS) in Tucson, Ariz.;
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) in Phoenix;
- MLSListings in the Greater San Francisco, Calif. bay area;
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS (GLVAR) in Las Vegas.
With 56 percent of home shoppers considering new construction when they start their home search, New Home Source Professional allows agents to serve buyers in an increasingly competitive digital landscape.
“In the Jacksonville area, over 60 percent of new homes are sold by agents and our relationship with NEFMLS allows them to bring an unprecedented level of new home information and tools directly to their members,” said Tim Costello, chief executive officer, Builders Digital Experience.
MLSs interested in adding new home community and plan listings to their member dashboard should contact Gary Bush at GBush(at)thebdx.com or 512-651-8919.
About Builders Digital Experience
Builders Digital Experience, LLC (BDX), a joint venture between Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE) and Builder Homesite, Inc., was founded to combine the industry’s leading new home resources under one roof and offer builders innovative online marketing options, streamlined customer service and support, and greater value. Capitalizing on over 13 years of building industry experience, BDX operates www.newhomesourceprofessional.com, the leading new home website for real estate agents, while also providing other services to builders, including advertising and online listings, video production, rich media rendering, mobile search, custom website production and more. For more information, visit www.thebdx.com.