NewHomeSourceProfessional, our flagship product designed specifically for real estate agents, has recently announced partnership agreements with nine new Multiple Listing Services from across the country. MLS’s from California, Illinois, Florida, Texas and Washington, DC now have a turnkey branded “new home channel” on their MLS interface. NewHomeSourceProfessional is the most comprehensive new home tool for agents available, and these additions will give agents even more of a complete picture of the new home communities in their area.
MLS integrations will debut soon for members of the following MLSs:
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) in the Washington, D.C. metro area;
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS);
- Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR) in Austin, Texas;
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, Calif.;
- Contra Costa Association of Realtors (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, Calif.;
- Bay East Association of Realtors in Pleasanton, Calif.;
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (NEFMLS) in Jacksonville, Fla.;
- South Florida MLS (SoFLMLS) in Jupiter, Fla.
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, Ill.
MLS members can also search and view all builders’ inventory directly from their MLS dashboard through this customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com. Since 48% of agents have sold a new construction home in the past year, the addition of new MLS’s to NewHomeSourceProfessional increases builders’ exposure.
MLSs interested in adding new home community and plan listings to their member dashboard should contact Gary Bush at GBush@thebdx.com or 512-651-8919.